PR.CONTROLLER 0F DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
107, LOWER AGRAM ROAD, AGRAM POST, BANGALORE-560007
DATED: JUL 18, 2012
All Sub-Offices under PCDA B”lore.
SUB: Issue of Individual / Plastic Cards beneficiaries — reg.
A copy of Circular received from CGHS Bangalore vide their letter No: Plastic Cards/CGHS/Admn/2521 dtd 7th June 2012 regarding Issue of Individual / Plastic Cards is enclosed. A copy of guidelines on issue of Individual Plastic Cards to each CGHS Beneficiary (serving and retired) received from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare NewDelhi is also enclosed.
The procedures to be followed in CGHS Bangalore are as follows:
1) The new procedure shall be effective from 1st August 2012.
2) All blank CGHS Cards Issued to Central Government Departments should be surrendered to Main Office positively before 31st July 2012 for onward transmission to the O/o the AddI Director, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala.
3) Proof of residence should accompany alongwith the Requisition form.
4) Heads of the PAO’s should take personal responsibility to ensure the correctness of the particulars furnished by the applicant before countersigning the requisition Form “A” as the sponsoring authority. Contact Mobile Number or landline number should Invariably be given by all CGHS beneficiaries in the form.
5) Present Pay and Grade Pay of serving employees should be mentioned separately.
6) All Central Government Department should mention the exact number of their employees covered under CGHS as on 31/7/2012.
It is requested that Head of PAO’s may strictly adhere to the laid down conditions given in the above Circular. For any further clarification, Sri G Rajendran, Adminstrative Officer, CGHS Bangalore Phone No 080-25538300 Extn 304 (Mobile No 9448443998) may be contacted.